Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekend update

Some images for the referencing though... Trying to give that kind of volume light in maya but did not work out... still process
The result for the underwater scene so far, seems it is not that easy to create a low polygon terrain( I had asked one of our classmate, he suggest me by just using soft select the polygon plane vertices drag and drop to create that kind of style, here is just a another tutorial i find on how to make the terrain by using ocean shader )


aplah offset for the cliff or the rock plain =.= hopefully it will not takes lot of time to render
water scene seems really good, but i don know is it the right or not the right way to produce the terrain and scene in my animation.


Let us start with our project 2b, so i plan to start my scene for the underwater cliff. Still did not know how to make the environment acurrately, but here is my plan

-create the cliff
-create the underwater light Underwater_volume_light
-create the ocean surface
-create the drilling  2 Links CGTalk PDF


if have time left maybe rework some parts for the project 2a model, and texture...
After the presentation, what I thought is might be change some script in the story, not whole of them, but just them seems not so fast pace in a 90s seconds, and if I want to do the stuff I have made from my storyboard, it seems quite challenge
Lots of works need to be finish but only limit time for us, to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment